Wednesday 1 April 2015

"STILL IMPROVING"

DIGITAL MEDIA

Hey everyone...

Our first project of the year is titled "Still Improving".
This project involves using a range of skills to complete manipulative work within a digital image.

Now, I know many of you are probably really familiar with these techniques and have been working on images for a while but I myself am pretty new to digital transformation so please bare with my learning and progress through the year. Your support means a lot to me :)


I'm hoping that by the end of this semester I have a good handle on Photoshop and can start to use the program as a means of enhancing my already great photos and creating some awesome art work.


Enough jibber jabber from me.

Lets begin this crazy creative journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.